- Vortex 175 Front Wing
- Tail Wing options:
-Carve 16: more stability and longer glide + better pumping action.
-Race 18: extra speed, and especially good for flatwater pump action.
-Flare 14: added stability and even flight, but also offering you fast turning pivot points especially when wave riding.
- Drive Mast 750mm (recommended) or choice of 830mm
- Split Fuselage 33.5cm
- Board mounting T-Nut and screws
- Stainless hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
For customizations and wing/tail add-ons, please email us for a quote.
The Vortex 175 is bigger than the 150 model, with more surface area. It is more stable but still designed to be ridden like a shortboard. Designed for a balance of speed, turning, and lift without breaching.
The 175 has great speed, stability and a locked-in feel due to the double bottom concave on the wing. Our 175 wing is also used by the pro foil guys and our top team riders who like hi-performance to carve and ride the wave. Now most of them are preferring the 150 model for even more performance.
Vortex 175 is also great for tow foiling. With the added speed and less thickness in the leading edge, it keeps you locked in and means less chance of your foil breaching at high speeds.
You can unlock the tail with a chopped (smaller) 12¨ tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked in ride choose the down-sweep tail “the Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier. The rudder tail "Flareseries” 12 or 14 is the recommended tail wing for beginners or kiters.
(Comes with recommended Flare 14 tail. Additional stabilizer tails can be bought separately)
Foil Weight: 3kg
- Wing Area: 1130 cm2 (175 square inch)
- Wing Span: 670mm
- Wing Cord : 217 mm
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard pre-preg carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% High Modulus carbon wings
- Stainless or titanium screws
|Rider Prone||up too 100kg|
|Rider SUP||up too 100kg|